Finding Ashtanga | Everything starts to work | Giving up a law career | Rediscovering herself in India | Going to Mysore | Shashadri to Sharathji | Teaching in Brazil | Changes in Mysore | Ayurveda & yoga for a long life | Don’t push for asana | The importance of sleep
This episode is sponsored by Momence, the booking system we use and highly recommend. Momence facilitates online, in-person and hybrid classes and events, and there are packages to fit self-employed teachers to multi-site studios. With Momence, you can:
- Manage your class and workshop schedule
- Organize your appointment types and availability
- Create marketing and win-back campaigns
- Organize your on-demand videos and courses
- See exactly how your business is doing through insightful reporting.
- Have customers self-check-in via kiosks
- Sell products and services with a fully integrated point of sale
With live support by chat, phone and email Momence is easy to use for yourself and your customers.
2 MONTHS FREE TRAIL: for more information click on the link https://www.keenonyoga.com/momence/ or book a demo and quote “Keen on Yoga”
Laura Miguel is an Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga teacher, authorized by Sharath Jois in Mysore-India. Ayurvedic therapist graduated by Suddha Dharma in Uberlândia-MF and specialized in nutrition by the International Institute of Ayurveda in Puna-India.
Trained in astrology with Gunesvara Das. Author of the book Gestando com Ashtanga Yoga. Teaches the traditional method in Porto Alegre and all over Brazil in retreats and workshops. She works as an ayurvedic therapist helping her students in their search for knowledge. Laura believes that this method can be applied to all people interested in deepening their knowledge of Yoga.