#128 Keen on Yoga Ashtanga Students Share Their Journey
Aime MacDonald – Dubai | Greg Barker – UK | Joanne Conway – UK | Lisa Robbins – Italy | Meggy Roussel – France | Nani Vinken – Germany | Nicola Nixon – UK | Paloma Villela – Spain
How did you get into Ashtanga? | Benefits of online Mysore | The shift to self practice | How has the practice changed your life? | How do you keep motivated? | Aims for the future?
This episode is sponsored by Momence, the booking system we use and highly recommend. Momence facilitates online, in-person and hybrid classes and events, and there are packages to fit self-employed teachers to multi-site studios. With Momence, you can:
- Manage your class and workshop schedule
- Organize your appointment types and availability
- Create marketing and win-back campaigns
- Organize your on-demand videos and courses
- See exactly how your business is doing through insightful reporting.
- Have customers self-check-in via kiosks
- Sell products and services with a fully integrated point of sale
With live support by chat, phone and email Momence is easy to use for yourself and your customers.
2 MONTHS FREE TRAIL: for more information click on the link https://www.keenonyoga.com/momence/ or book a demo and quote “Keen on Yoga”